A coeducational secondary academy in Newham is looking for a part time Food Technology teacher to start working from September 2020.
The school is situated in the heart of Newham with a ‘Good’ Ofsted rating. The school’s ethos is one of inspiring and supporting their students. You will be asked to work a maximum of two days per week.
The department is fully staffed with other Tech teachers (including NQT’s) a second in change and a Head of Department. Your Head of Department has a strong amount of experience in working and managing departments.
* To have genuine commitment to provision within a Food Technology.
* To deliver high quality teaching and learning to pupils within the KS3/ KS4 national curriculum.
* To liaise closely with the other teachers to ensure the smoothest possible transition.
* Degree (PGCE Technology)
* Hold a DBS
* Have the right to work in the UK
* Up to date knowledge of the curriculum
* Assessment for learning strategies
* Sound behaviour management.
Who are SupplyNow?
We’ve spent long enough listening to those working “on supply” explain how low the pay is and how much of the money is swallowed up by inefficiency and commissions. We know how it all works and we know some clever IT people, so we realised there was another way. Hey presto, SupplyNow.
We do like all the best bits of an agency, without some of the things you tell us you don’t like