I am currently working with an international design firm who is looking to add to their London office. The company is made up of architects, interior designers, urban designers, scientist, anthropologist and more. The sectors they cover are Education, Government, Health, Hospitality, Critical Systems, Residential, and Sport & Entertainment.
They are looking to add to their Sports & Entertainment division and bring on an Architectural Designer.
The successful candidate:
– Minimum 5 years’ experience working in the Architectural industry
– Proficient in Rhino and Grasshopper ideal.
– Alternatively proficiency in Revit.
– Must have sports, stadium, or arena experience.
– Confident working across all RIBA stages.
– Experienced in large roof facades.
– Good understanding of geometric and parametric design.
This is computational designer will be a permeant role and the company is offering a competitive salary, and can be flexible for the right candidate.
They are looking to interview as early as 14th of October.
Your application will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.
If you feel like you are ready to take the next step in your career, or would be keen to join an organisation that excellent opportunity for running and managing their own jobs both individually and as part of a team, please send across your up to date CV to Tara at // ).